Samba Newbie

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Wed Jan 2 09:12:06 GMT 2002

Ahhhh....

OK, your S (start) and K (kill) scripts need to both be in the
/etc/rc.d/init.d directory first - then it should work.

Here is a pretty good page explaining how this works...

www.linuxnewbie.org/nhf/intel/osbooting/sysvinit.html

Hope this helps...

Charles