Error connecting from XP Pro

Paul Miller paul at pinheiro.tcimet.net
Tue Jan 1 16:39:02 GMT 2002

Try adding "use spnego = no" to the global config and use the
WinXP_SignOrSeal.reg (included with Samba docs) on the XP client.  Double
clicking the reg hack didn't work for me, I had to manually edit the
registry (regedit):

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Netlogon\Parameters
"RequireSignOrSeal"=dword:0x00000000

-Paul