Mandatory windows settings (profiles)

Paul Miller paul at pinheiro.tcimet.net
Tue Jan 1 16:33:02 GMT 2002

Hello all.  I recently upgraded to Samba 3.0 (CVS HEAD) and finally have a
working Samba-PDC with Windows 2000 and XP clients.  Right now, I'm
working with the profiles and I'd like to force some mandatory settings.
I read something about using NTUSER.MAN.  Can someone further explain this
file and how to create it?  Here's what I'd like to do:

1) My Documents path = H:\My Documents
2) Disable Windows XP tutor nag
4) Eventually something with Nescape, keeping the cache at "Local
Settings" (don't copy the cache to the server), and make the profile
roaming.

... #1 is by far the most important.

Thanks!
-Paul