Samba Newbie

Julian Opificius julianop at mninter.net
Tue Jan 1 12:16:02 GMT 2002

Very helpful, Charles, thank you!

Now, in a related issue, if you can point me at a good on-line text on
shell scripting, I'll be really happy. I'm trying to get a data processing
application called Setiathome started at boot time, and the script I got
from their website doesn't work properly.

Thanks again!

Happy new year to everyone.

Julian.
At 02:41 PM 1/1/02 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]