[Samba] Mounting smbfs as guest at boot time

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Feb 28 04:29:03 GMT 2002

I think that rc.local is the last thing to run during the boot process.
The only environmental catch I know about during startup is the PATH
statement, which is not available during boot. So, you have to specify
the complete path names to all your files and programs.

Joel