[Samba] with-quotas on Tru64 4.0g

Antony Healey antony at cit.uws.edu.au
Wed Feb 27 22:52:04 GMT 2002

Hi,

Does anyone have any pointers on getting --with-quota working on Tru64 4.0g?

I compiled with  ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/samba --with-quotas

Compiled fine, however, under W2k SP2 the disk space and free space show up as the entire disk.

Running the quota command shows the correct quotas. This Samba PDC has the user space over NFS at the moment. The production PDC will actually have it as a local AdvFS mount.

Am I missing something?

Regards,
Antony.
-----
Unix Systems Administrator
School of Computing & IT
University of Western Sydney
Phone: (02) 4736 0771
Fax: (02) 4736 0770

Programmer (n): One who makes the lies the salesman told come true.

She said she had nothing to wear. I smiled.