[Samba] Unable to access samba shares if relogin

Shekhar webmaster at viitindia.org
Tue Feb 26 21:31:06 GMT 2002

I have 3 samba servers[2.2.2] running well on my network. Only problem I am
facing is if I logout on a client machine and relogin with diff username and
try to map or access a share on one of the member samba server, the server
does not accept this connection. It says incorrect password. Only thing I
can do then is run smbstatus | grep ipaddrofclientmachine to get the pid.
After killing this pid then the connection works.

Thanks in advance.

Shekhar

My smb.conf for ref.

[global]