[SAMBA] Known limitations? (IRIX + Samba 2.2.3a + Winbind)

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Tue Feb 26 13:01:04 GMT 2002

At least under Linux, the owner and group are actually DOMAIN-NAME+User and
DOMAIN-NAME+Group, it's just that the last part gets chopped off due to the
limited column width allowed by ls.  If you use a utility that doesn't limit
the width (like the 'getfacl' utility included in the ACL package for Linux)
the user and group names are shown correctly.