[Samba] Questions about a working Samba PDC

Barry Johnson originalskinnyj at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 19:02:02 GMT 2002

Best guess from my own recent experience is that XP is expected to be part
of an Active Directory tree.  Type what you know to be the username and a
dialog box will pop up asking to authenticate if your not already logged
into the domain.  You will have to love in as your samba root account using
syntax of domain\username in the user field and whatever your password is in
that field.  Hope that helps.

Barry Johnson