[Samba] Large Roaming profiles

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Mon Feb 25 15:43:03 GMT 2002

Actually, I *think* (could be wrong) I remember reading somewhere that this
depends:

a) If the User is added to the local computer as a domain user, then the
profile is *updated*.

b) If the User is *not* a Domain User on the local computer, the profile is
copied complete each time.

Charles