[Samba] XP & samba

Barry Johnson originalskinnyj at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 06:22:05 GMT 2002

Another method would be to go into the local security policy on the xp
machine and change these settings *AFTER* you join the domain

Domain member: Digitally encrypt or sign secure channel data (always)
Domain member: Digitally encrypt secure channel data (when possible)
Domain member: Digitally sign secure channel data (when possible)

to diasabled across all three.  Yes I know all this does is change the
registry but this easier for the windows people of the world with less
potential to kill their box

Barry Johnson