SV: [Samba] Problem regarding installation

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at lineone.net
Fri Feb 22 08:43:03 GMT 2002

You still haven't described your problem :

Your original question seemed to ask what was wrong, when you could see the
server.

Your latest question is contradicting this and saying that NOW you can see
the server, but doesn't say what isn't working.

More specific, what are you clicking on, and what doesn't happen that you
expect to.