[Samba] rpcclient, windows 2000 professional, samba 2.2.2 and printer installation

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at lineone.net
Fri Feb 22 01:49:03 GMT 2002

You might want to try being a little patient and realise that the good
folks at samba have other things to do (like jobs and development) than
answering questions so if you don't get an immediate response, play by
yourself or wait for a response, then you might be able to get the response
without people being antagonised by comments like the last one below.  I
haven't been following the thread, as I was at a talk yesterday (which
featured a talk by Jeremy, so he's unlikely to reply straight away as he's
in another country!), so I personally can't help you, but really, try a
little patience.