[Samba] Any way to prevent mapped drives?

Barry Johnson originalskinnyj at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 08:48:02 GMT 2002

That is entirely a client side configuration option, you have to deny the
users the ability to do that through the registry(profiles and policies made
it pretty in nt 4), I don't remember how to do it off hand but start by
looking at the M$ site for clues.  Whether they mapped it or hit it through
\\server\share is transparent to samba I believe

Barry Johnson