[Samba] samba synchronization of browse lists.

Barry Johnson originalskinnyj at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 19:37:03 GMT 2002

Seems to me like you didn't increase the weight of the samba box.  I would
always recommend going to at least 60 if there are no NT servers on your
network, and its never a bad idea to just enable wins support in samba, just
let nmb do its thing and all will be good.  The reason your seeing those
error messages is that browsing election take place whenever a box comes up
on the network, the weight decides what wins the browser election process,
go with wins and you can avoid the problem