[Samba] NTLM and RDR Security Signatures

David Huang huang at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 20 18:45:04 GMT 2002

Hello,
I've been using samba to share files on a Redhat server within a windows
NT domain. Recently, security policies in the domain have changed, and
security signatures are required for the LanManServer and Rdr services.
Now that this has been deployed, I get an error when I try to connect to
the SMB shares on the Redhat server from Windows hosts saying "account
is not authorized to log in from the station".  Do you know how I can
fix this problem?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
-David Huang