[Samba] reloading smb.conf

Roberto João Lopes Garcia roberto at mha.com.br
Wed Feb 20 08:34:03 GMT 2002

Hi

Just save the new smb.conf file in it´s location (/usr/local/samba/lib in my instalation) and all the samba daemons will see it and load it automaticaly.

There is no need to stop the server nor send a signal to it.

Roberto

Eng. Roberto João Lopes Garcia        E-mail: roberto at mha.com.br
F. 55 11 3747 7697   FAX  55 11 3747-7700

                MHA Engenharia Ltda

E-mail: mha at mha.com.br    WWW: http://www.mha.com.br

Av Maria Coelho Aguiar, 215 Bloco D     2 Andar
Centro Empresarial de Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo - BRASIL - 05805 000