[Samba] CR instead of CR/LF

Sanjiv Bawa sbawa at tabmaster.com
Tue Feb 19 19:11:23 GMT 2002

You need a package called dos2unix.

SB

-----Original Message-----
From: samba-admin at lists.samba.org [mailto:samba-admin at lists.samba.org]On
Behalf Of Brent Ayers
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 2:05 PM
To: samba at samba.org
Subject: [Samba] CR instead of CR/LF

New to Samba, so excuse me if this is a stupid question, but I've searched
the different on line resources and can't find an answer.

When I copy Perl scripts from my Windows 2000 machine to the UNIX Samba
share on that same machine, a CR/LF appears at the end of each line instead
of just the CR, making UNIX unhappy when I go to run those scripts.

Any way to have Samba strip the LF from the end of each line?

Thanks in advance,

-Brent

--

           Brent Ayers, CallConnect, Inc.

        Voice: 303.545.3762   Fax: 303.447.0911
        Email: ayers at callconnect.com
    Text Page: ayers_pager at callconnect.com
       Mobile: 303.909.0927  eFax: 603.452.2788