[Samba] samba and vpn

Rodríguez Ronald rrodriguez at ocp-ec.com
Tue Feb 19 09:18:06 GMT 2002

Hi friends..

In my humble opinion the samba Team should be thinking on integrating a
web file manager (https) that reflects all samba configuration
(smb.conf). In this way file shares could  be seen from a microsoft
network and from the Internet.. Microsoft sooner or later (or already
has..) will implement this kind of features with their files shares...?

Keep on with the good work..

Regards

Ronald Rodriguez