[Samba] Re: NEWS : 2.2.3a, Status of the SAMBA_2_2, future plans, etc...

Tim Allen timallen at ls82.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Feb 19 02:00:04 GMT 2002

Hi

Does anyone have any suggestions re. my problem with smbd dying when a
printer is opened from Win2k with Samba 2.2.3a?

This does not happen from NT4. It also does not happen from Win2k with Samba
2.2.2 or 2.2.1a (I haven't tried 2.2.3).

Original post at

http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/samba/2002-February/066671.html

Thanks

Tim Allen