[Samba] Samba help for domain user setup (samba 3.x)

David Edward Shapiro David.Edward.Shapiro at btitele.com
Mon Feb 18 12:35:10 GMT 2002

The softlink to so.2 fixed the problem...sheesh!

I tried ./configure --with-ssl --with-winbind --with-smbmount
--with-automount --with-smbwrapper

--with-ssl failed with util errors.  I don't know how to fix this.

I tried again without --with-ssl and that is what I am working with now.
What does --with-acl-support or --with-pam get me?  Do you know what is
needed to get the --with-ssl working?

David