[Samba] Samba help for domain user setup (samba 3.x)

David Edward Shapiro David.Edward.Shapiro at btitele.com
Mon Feb 18 12:12:02 GMT 2002

I ran ldconfig and then ldconfig -p | grep winbind, and I saw that the
libnss_winbind.so was registered.  This may be what you needed to do instead
of rebooting.  It still reports and invalid user (I stopped/started samba
after the ldconfig command).  I ran getent passwd INS+DavidSha, but that
returns nothing.  wbinfo -u, which used to return INS+DavidSha, now lists
the domain users but without the INS tacked on.

David