[Samba] Samba/WinXP domain-logon

Anders Widman andewid at tnonline.net
Mon Feb 18 02:02:05 GMT 2002

Well,

You should read "Samba-PDC-howto.html" in your Samba source-dir. It
explaines how you set up user and machine accounts. Also, you must add
the following regfile to your Windows-registry:

START FILE:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Netlogon\Parameters]
"DisablePasswordChange"=dword:00000000
"maximumpasswordage"=dword:0000001e
"requiresignorseal"=dword:00000000
"requirestrongkey"=dword:00000000