[Samba] Files to backup

Ronen Baram ronen_b at coreflow.com
Sat Feb 16 10:04:02 GMT 2002

Hi ppl,

I have a question more then problem, if I'm going to reinstall my Linux box from scratch, what do I have to backup for the Samba to work, beside the smb.conf & smbpasswd?

Are those files enough to save the configuration?

1. "Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow"

2. "There was a time when religion ruled the world.
                                        It is known as the Dark Ages."

                                                                    Ronen Baram
                                                        System & Network Administrator
                                                                     Coreflow ltd.