[Samba] 2.2.2 PDC logon question.

Alfonso Lopez A. alopez at expert-linux.com
Fri Feb 15 12:56:11 GMT 2002

Hi all,

    What I like to do seems very easy but I can't find it on any document about samba..

I want to run a shell script after a successfully logon to the PDC of a user.. the parameter could be something like this:

logon shell script = /some/path/script.sh %U

Off course, the shell script will run in the linux server.. (no like logon script that is a .bat file and will run in the client machine).

I need this as a trigger for some things I want to do in the linux server..   and btw, a way to know if the user just log off too.. =)

Is this supported by samba?

Best Regards,
Alfonso López A.