[Samba] Codepage.1256

Anmar Oueja anmar at merlinsoftech.com
Fri Feb 15 08:37:53 GMT 2002

On 2/15/02 5:06 AM, "David Edward Shapiro"
<David.Edward.Shapiro at btitele.com> wrote:

> copy or rename yours to the name it is looking for in lib.
>
> David

Funny you mention that. I did exactly that and samba complained that the
codepgae is the wrong size. ARG....... It is frustrating.

I appreciate your help though :)

BTW, do you know how to create a code page. Are there any tools to extract
the codepages from windows.

Regards,

Anmar
--