[Samba] Re: Home shares staying (NT4)

Deryk Robosson deryk at iitowns.com
Thu Feb 14 18:14:02 GMT 2002

Changing home dir permissions to 0700 stops the users from being able to
access them but even with the NET USE * /D /Y they still show up in the
browse list.  The logon path global was set properly yet still doesn't
make much difference if I switch it back to the value that was suggested
to not work right.  I've had previous samba servers (2.0.6/7 days)
working fine with these similar target setups but have never experienced
this particular problem before.  This is just a test setup to verify the
current abilities of samba if a need to roll out a current stable
release to a client arrises and my family gets to be the guinnea pigs.
:)

--
Regards,
Deryk Robosson