[Samba] Still Having Problems

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Feb 14 16:24:02 GMT 2002

I am not sure what you are doing with this test. Why do you mention using
three different ip's with -B ?  You are supposed to supply the broadcast
address with -B for your network.  What is the broadcast address of your
network? You don't have to supply the -B option.
What command do you actually run for looking up the server on TEST 4?

Joel