[Samba] Permissions problem

shadow fshadow at cru.itep.ru
Thu Feb 14 09:36:08 GMT 2002

Hi,

I have small network of Win2kProf computers. And one PDC running Samba-2.2.3a.
All works fine, I can login from Win2k machines to server, export
directories and so on, but then i try to share my printer, using [print$]
service i encounter some problems. I can login as DOMAIN\root and manage
printer, i.e. install drivers in [print$]/W32X86 and so on. And I can
print using this account. But then login as ordinary user, suppose
DOMAIN\fred, access is denied. Permissions on printer are: Everybody can
print and even manage printer and documents, DOMAIN\root can do the  same
things and he is the owner.

How can I solve this problem?

The part of my smb.conf:
[print$]