[Samba] Samba and Kerberos5

Steve Boisselle sboisselle at charlestoncounty.org
Thu Feb 14 07:09:11 GMT 2002

I have a Solaris 8 box running MIT kerberos 5.  I tried to configure
samba with the --with-krb5 feature but do not have the krb
functionallity.  I want to verify that I have configured the make file
correctly before looking at other possiblilties.  The with-krb5 switch
requires the BASE-DIR information.  I am new to compiling, are they
asking for the directory for the kerberos source files or are they
looking for the already compiled kerberos files. Any help would be
appreciated..