[Samba] Home shares staying (NT4)

Deryk Robosson deryk at iitowns.com
Thu Feb 14 00:06:18 GMT 2002

I am having the same trouble with automatically mounted home shares with
samba 2.2.1a (PDC, domain logins, roaming profiles) and NT4WS sp6a.  If
I login as one user, logout, then login as another, I can view the
previous users home share as well as my newly logged in users home share
(lather, rinse, repeat...).  The NT box has a machine account, domain
logins work, profiles work, login scripts work..everything is just as
expected except for the multiple home shares issue.  I've also got Win9x
boxes logging into the domain and login scripts set for them and they do
not have this trouble (yes, I know there are differences between the two
OS's and the way they work :))

The following link is to the person who'd originally has the same
problem I've got at the moment but alas I've not yet been able to find a
solution by searching the archives or my samba book.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=samba&m=101164606128599&w=2

--
Regards,
Deryk Robosson