[Samba] Network erros in the Logs ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Wed Feb 13 22:49:03 GMT 2002

Greetings guys ...

	As I said earlier, I seem to be having a few problems with my
new install of Samba 2.2.3a ...

	But I want to track down the errors in my logs that I am
worried about ...

	The frist message I have already post, but I am going to put
it in again ...

	"unknown UDP message command code"

	and other is

	"read_data: read failure for 4. Error = Connection reset by peer"

	I have not had any complains from my users yet, but I rather
fix any problems before they get a chance to complain.

	I believe there is no problems with my installation or
hardware, because I have been running the server for about a
year before upgrading to RedHat 7.2 from RedHat 7.1 and then
compiling the src rpm for Samba 2.2.3a.

	I am wondering if I should not maybe move this to Samba-Tech,
but I don't wish to bug them too much ...

	Hoping to hear from everybody soon.

Mailed
Lee