[Samba] password expiration

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Wed Feb 13 13:14:04 GMT 2002

Hi Gerald,

Was this just an oversight?  Or is there some reason this can't be an
smb.conf configurable option?  I definitely want to be able to force my
users to change their password, but would like the flexibility of being able
to change it without having to change the source and recompile.

Is this gonna be possible in the near future?

Thanks

Charles