[Samba] Samba printing queue problem resolved!

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Feb 13 04:42:17 GMT 2002

If SWAT doesn't talk about it, I am not sure where it would be. The main
thing I have found is it helps to explicitedly put all your printing
and queue control commands into smb.conf, being careful that the path
statements are correct. And, watch out for lpd.perms.

Joel