[Samba] generating error message on smbclient -L apollo

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Feb 13 04:36:06 GMT 2002

Here is my global. I seem not to have a hosts deny statement! I don't need
it because this daemon only listens to my internal interface NIC, and I have
a firewall that keeps out unwanted visitors. Without the hosts deny
statement, I am not really sure if I need the hosts allow statement, but, it
works.

Joel