[Samba] Compileing 2.2.3a ( and ealier) on HPUX11

René Nieuwenhuizen R.Nieuwenhuizen at cpb.nl
Tue Feb 12 11:00:03 GMT 2002

I've patched xti.h file and fixed it some time ago, but as Don says it's not
causing any damage...

*** xti.h.orig  Mon Oct 29 15:55:49 2001
--- xti.h       Tue Nov 20 13:36:27 2001
***************
*** 485,492 ****
--- 485,494 ----
   * First two names collide with netinet/tcp.h - values must be equivalent.
   */

+ #ifndef _NETINET_TCP_H
  #define TCP_NODELAY   0x1     /* don't delay packets to coalesce      */
  #define TCP_MAXSEG    0x2     /* get maximum segment size             */
+ #endif
  #define TCP_KEEPALIVE 8       /* check, if connections are alive      */

  /*

René Nieuwenhuizen
Sysadmin
CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis