[Samba] smbmnt problem ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Mon Feb 11 08:47:14 GMT 2002

Thanks for the quick responce ...

Martyn Ranyard wrote:

> Looks to me like you didn't compile with smbmount,  type ./configure
> --help to decide what options you need.  You will almost certainly need
> --with-smbmount
	I am using the Samba-2.2.3-20020202.src.rpm, with the changes
for Samba 2.2.3a ...

	I checked the spec file and see that --with-smbmount is in
the .configure list.  So I don't think it's that ... I am
running RedHat 7.2 with all the updates from their ftp server.

> This is such a frequent type of question that I have a printout of the
> configure --help on my desk for when I am dealing with my mail!
	I really wish it was that simple, I even double checked my
spec file when I saw your message ... holding my breath I
saw that it was not ...