[Samba] WINBIND failing in 2.2.3

Noel Kelly (VPN) nkelly at tarsus.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 22:31:09 GMT 2002

Thanks for the reply Sean.  Yes, I have recompiled those files as well:

-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        16224 Feb  6 21:01
/lib/libnss_winbind.so
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           17 Nov 21 15:05
/lib/libnss_winbind.so.2 -> libnss_winbind.so
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       592819 Feb  6 22:52 /lib/libnss_wins.so
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        15486 Feb  6 21:00
/lib/security/pam_winbind.so

    Noel