[Samba] 4 Gig File Size Limit

Administrator lists at digitalplace.org
Fri Feb 8 08:38:04 GMT 2002

Does the newest version of Samba 2.2.3a fix the issue of using a file larger
then 4 gigs on a Samba Share.  I have successfully created a file that is
larger then 4 gigs.  After doing this I attempted to copy this file to the
samba share and after 4 gigs the file started to overwrite itself and its
size went down to 0 again.  I have also created files larger then 4 gigs on
the linux box successfully.  The problem is showing that files to the
windows machine.  If anyone could answer wether or not this is fixed I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Michael