[Samba] Protocol Negotiation

Wendell Craig anncr.man at intercom.com
Fri Feb 8 07:57:44 GMT 2002

Hello:

I'm using Samba 2.2.1a and running RedHat 7.1

After setting up my small home network (a laptop running WinME, an iMac,
a Win95 box and a second Linux machine) I find I can mount shares from
all machines except the Windows 95 one.

When I attempt to mount such shares, I get...

	3027: protocol negotiation failed
	SMB connection failed

I 'thought' I had the network configuration on the Win95 box matching
that on the WinME laptop, but I guess I missed something.

Can someone point me toward a possible solution?

Thanks.

--
     Wendell Craig   <anncr.man at intercom.com>   http://anncrman.com

	"Licorice is the liver of candy." -- Michael O'Donoghue