[Samba] Samba 2.2.2, queries

Aslam Ghumra aslam.ghumra at cmg.com
Fri Feb 8 04:44:02 GMT 2002

Hi Martyn / Samba Team

thank you for that information.

I had removed the old version but I can probably resotr it from a month end
backup tape.

However I have just downloaded the 2.2.3 version (not a)

and I still get the same problems.

I have disabled gcc and using the HP C Ansi compiler.

everything configures fine with warnings but no errors, and I run the make

fine.

There must be something I'm doing wrong as my other sco / aix  boxes are
fine.

Anyone out there have any ideas ?

regards

Aslam