[Samba] winbindd almost working, perhaps ?

Piotr Paszyński piotrekp at jedynka.com.pl
Fri Feb 8 02:08:17 GMT 2002

> In nsswitch.conf, do you have the following?
>
> passwd:     files winbindd
> group:      files winbindd

Yes. My winbindd works fine :-). I have other problem:
My winbind separator is '_'.
For domain users sendmail works fine. I send mail for my domain users
(ex. JEDYNKA_Piotrek at jedynka.com.pl). Local mailer (procmail) create
mailbox (/var/spool/mail/JEDYNKA_piotrek). It's good.
But when I want receive email, from my client program (outlook), all is
good - verification - ok., but in mailbox is'nt mail... Where is this
mailbox??? Is this sendmail or procmail problem?

How to put changing environmental for domain users? Why position mailbox
is different for incoming and outgoing mail? And how to put it???

http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/samba-technical/2001-October/032017.htm

Regards
--
Piotr Paszynski