[Samba] Re: Swedish characters

Mats olsson mace2442 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 01:18:33 GMT 2002

Sorry CVS update was last night. It's possible that the access denied
problem now is gone but since the iconv stuff died at the same time, Samba
now can't read it's config anymore. As soon as i get iconv back on the line
i will test the access denied again. As you wrote they did change the
error.c file. I checked the one i got and it's alright now but the binaries
that work with iconv are older

/mats

/Mats