[Samba] Printer pooling with samba / CUPS pool 2 printers with one logical "queue"

Bryan Fetzer bryan2424 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 10:52:12 GMT 2002

Joel, thanks for posting. I will have to work on
figuring that portion out. The crappy thing is, if I
get a CUPS documentation book, it'll tell me how to
make stuff work in CUPS. the problem is, getting Samba
to interact with that part of CUPS. And there seems to
be no documentation on how to print pool with
CUPS/Samba