[Samba] problem switching PDC from NT4 to Samba

Bryan Fetzer bryan2424 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 09:07:09 GMT 2002

Josh is absolutely correct. NT 4 is not gunna go
anywhere up or down. The only thing you can do is
demote it to a BDC. That's about it, if you want it to
be a member server and dont' want to install, I
suggest backing up, and then using this utility:
http://www.algintech.com/UTools/UPromote.asp
that's about the only thing you can do