[Samba] printer driver configuration in 2.2.3

christoph.beyer at desy.de christoph.beyer at desy.de
Thu Feb 7 07:23:05 GMT 2002

hi,

I just upgraded to 2.2.3 and experienced the described problem, so I did a
complete new install but the problem persists:

as admin user, configuring the printer driver on the samba server does no
longer succeed. As soon as I invoke the 'standard settings for documents'
card and configure any of the given options all the previously
done settings from the 'properties' card disappear. I'm sorry that I can
not debug further, but it should be quite easy to reproduce, it worked
fine with 2.2.2 by the way...

Thank you very much for this great piece of software !!!

hope this helps

	~christoph