[Samba] Samba 2.0.9 + NT 4.0 multiple domains

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Wed Feb 6 12:20:41 GMT 2002

Hi Martin,
You need to JOIN the domain where the majority of your user accounts are,
NOT the dept domain where the resources are, and then point your
password server= line to the pdc of that domain.
That way, when your dept users try to attach to a samba share, the samba
server will request authentication of that user to the pdc of whichever
locX domain you have joined, and it should be able to authenticate that
user.
Hope this helps,
Don