[Samba] Oplock problems ??

fibe at post2.tele.dk fibe at post2.tele.dk
Wed Feb 6 10:13:03 GMT 2002

Yes, I have tested it with both KERNEL OPLOCK and OPLOCK disabled at the
same time and the problem is still the same. The file(s) is not shared with Unix
clients either.

As additional information I can say that the first symptom I see is that the Windows client
stop's copying the file and after a while I get a fault message like "Drive full" or "File not accessable"
dependent on which client that is being used (There is still 75 GB of free space on the drive at that time).

//Find