[Samba] Backup Solution:(SAMBA)

dnickel dnickel at ziplip.com
Wed Feb 6 08:39:04 GMT 2002

Our webservers are running a freebsd 4.2 servers. Our version of Veritas does not have a client for FreeBSD. I would like to use samba to make a complete backup of our server. Does anybody have any suggestions on what type of share to setup and how to setup authentication to share. We need to do a full makeup on all of the filesystems on the server.
Thanks

"Reality, in fact, is always something you couldn't have guessed. That's one of the reasons I believe Christianity. It's a religion you couldn't have guessed."

--The Case for Christianity
C.S. Lewis