[Samba] Only one user for a file

Thomas, Daniel J. Daniel.Thomas at jhuapl.edu
Wed Feb 6 08:19:52 GMT 2002

Actually, in my case the users is going to FTP in to the machine to upload
or download web content.  This is actually for a sort of club where there
are officers who should have the ability to create and edit web content,
club members who need to read certain member only content, and then certain
other content should be open to read by any user.  Maybe I can do this by
creating a bunch of groups and assigning groups to certain folders?  I'm not
familiar with ACL's but I'll look into it.
Thanks,
-Dan